You have learned how to roll from your back to your stomach. And you have been trying for 3 days to roll from your stomach to your back, but haven't quite gotten it yet. You are learning so much!
Despite being sick all last week - you had pink eye and your 3 month growth spurt - all together! But we didn't even realize it until afterward. You were a little cranky, but that was it and completely understandable. You are such a great baby!
Since you were sick you got to stay home with Daddy for a week instead of going to daycare. I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it has much as he did. He is sooooooo in love with you! His eyes light up when he talks about you and he talks about you to everyone that will listen! And pictures....I thought I liked to show you off...nope your Daddy has me beat! ;o) This makes my heart swell with happiness. <3
Speaking of love...you love your Daddy just as much as he loves you. You will "talk" with him for hours! And when he talks to you...you listen...and SMILE! I mean...look at the love in your eyes...all for your Daddy!
I LOVE YOU BOTH TO THE MOON AND BACK!
No comments:
Post a Comment