Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Posting

So I've done it again....

Another year has gone by. You are now 18 months old now...growing like a weed...saying more words that I can even translate...and stating your opinion more often than not!

Can you believe the baby from last year....is now this toddler?




I surely can't! 

Your daddy travels a lot for work now. On the road 2-5 days a week depending on the client and work involved. You miss him a lot, but are still a momma's boy to daddy's chagrin! :) You and I have our schedule...how things must go to fit it all in around my work schedule and bedtime. Things go a little crazy when Daddy is in town, but I try not to mind, because I know you two miss each other so much. We are so thankful for Daddy's work ethic and sacrifice for our family. We are very blessed!


1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete